aruci provides a one-year warranty (free repair) from the date of purchase.
The product may not be completely repaired depending on the condition of the product and the nature of the repair.
Please note that the following cases are not covered by the free repair.
- Scratches, scuffs, or stains on the material
- Repair of holes caused by tears or fraying of the material
- Intentional damage due to modification, etc.
Repairs can be made at our company for a fee even after the warranty period has elapsed.
We accept inquiries by e-mail or on line, so please contact us at the address below when making a request.
Flow of repair request
- Contact by e-mail from the customer
- Tentative estimate based on confirmation of the repaired part (attached images will make the process smoother)
- Shipping the repaired product (shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer)
- Customer's approval for the formal estimate
- Start of repair
- After the repair is completed, the customer will be billed for the repair fee upon shipment of the product by cash on delivery.
If you have any other questions about repairs or aftercare, please contact us atPlease contact us via our official LINEor e-mail us.
We will do our best to support you for as long as possible.